Sunday, November 27, 2011

douglas lake 11/27/2011

Went to the docks to see what was going on about the crappie and talked to 6 or 7 boats when they came in and they said muddy creey was on fire people catching crappie every where pulling jigs out over the creek channel from point B up to point C in muddy creek , I went to shady grove and seen one of my old buddys and throwed my hand up at him and he acted like I had some  kind of sickness and then the smell hit me the smell of a person that clames to go to chruch only when it benafits him and the rest of the time he treats people like $hit one day he will have to face the maker than it will be to late and all his buddys are the same way one clames to be a elder in the church I would hate to have to go to chruch there pray on sunday and treat people like $hit the rest of the week and than they asked why people are turning way fron the churches is people like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment