Monday, November 21, 2011

douglas lake and cherokee lake crappie

Well I would like to tell you what is being said that douglas and cherokee lakes has very little crappie left to be caught , that is why you don't see many posting on the fishing fourms any more they say the more people know where the crappie are the less crappie there is left in the two lakes but this same people thats talking this is the same people that is take ing over the limit , they will go out and catch a limit and go home and wait awhile and than go back and catch a limit again and these same people say they go to chruch and there are people that come down and stay a week and take back over 400 crapppie in a week but they cry there is no crappie in the lakes, how do I know about this is I have been in the boat with them and yes I have told the TWRA office about it  and yes I will go to court and tell what I know and tell names and I can prove it, this is not hear say I have already talked to them and they have the names so if you see this going on please tell the TWRA don't just cry about there being no crappie in the two lakes, oh see you men in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment